SHARJAH TRADE LICENSE
Company Formation by securing Sharjah Trade License with all the benefits
Sharjah Trade License Starting From AED 10,000
includes govt fee – See Pricing Details
Commercial / Professional / General Trading
Terms and Conditions:
- All set-ups are subject to government approval.
- Pricing may vary due to factors such as activity, shareholders, office space and visa quota.
- A 5% market fee will be added to the license pricing and will be paid to the relevent authroity at the time of license payment.
This is the process for completing the business setup process of your Mainland Company Formation in Sharjah
1 - Trade Name and Initial Approval
2 - Document Signing and Submission
3 - Tenancy Contract and Approvals
4 - Trade license is issued
SHARJAH TRADE LICENSE
One of the most beneficial UAE locations in which you can have a successful Mainland Company Formation in Sharjah. The Mainland jurisdiction in this emirate can be your ideal business place for doing business if it suits your requirements. In fact, this location will provide you with everything you need to make your company profitable.
Benefits of setting up a Mainland Company Formation in Sharjah or by securing Sharjah Trade License
- You can enjoy a total exemption from multiple taxes, including corporate and income tax.
- And you can also have 100% of foreign and/or international ownership of your company.
- The company setup process is very easy.
- There is full security in this emirate when it comes to investment and safety.
- The government will provide several incentives for all investors.
- You can easily complete the opening process of your bank account in a local or an international bank.
- All investors can get access to many useful facilities at low prices, including warehouses and office spaces.
Licensing Options in Sharjah Trade License Mainland
1. Industrial License in Sharjah:
By using this license, you can carry out different activities related to the industrial sector. For example, your company will be able to manufacture, process, package, and assemble many products and goods. However, you will need to lease or rent a physical warehouse in the UAE.
2. Professional License in Sharjah:
As for this other type of license, this one is what investors will need if they want to provide services. On the other hand, you can find a long list of activities that are considered professional in this jurisdiction. For instance, activities related to consultancy, accounting, event management, carpentry, medicine, beauty salons, and many others are covered by this license.
3. Commercial License Sharjah:
But if you are planning to carry out any kind of trading activities, you will require this license. If you have this license, you can operate a retail shop, a car rental business, or even a tourism business.
Documents required for Securing Sharjah Trade License
These are the documents that the company formation process requires in Sharjah Mainland:
- 3-5 potential business names
- Passport copies of all shareholders
- Visa copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Entry stamp copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- The No Objection Certificate (NOC)(if applicable).
Company Formation in Saudi Arabia is a great option.
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most common questions we receive about securing Sharjah Trade License
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you for securing Sharjah Trade License
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai