Commercial / Professional / General Trading
Know about the setup process of your Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
1 - Trade Name and Initial Approval
2 - Document Signing and Submission
3 - Tenancy Contract and Approvals
4 - Trade license is issued
Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
The capital city of the UAE is one of the most convenient locations to do business and establish a company. And if you want to set up in this emirate, you can choose between many favorable jurisdictions, like Abu Dhabi Mainland. Here you will get the resources and benefits you need to succeed.
Benefits of Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
- In this emirate, you will be able to apply for a long-lasting commercial license (valid for 2 years).
- And there is the least possible taxation when it comes to Limited Liability Companies in Abu Dhabi Mainland.
- The costs of renting office spaces are low.
- Freight charges are very competitive in this location as well.
- You can easily apply for local visas in this emirate.
- Renewal processes are not complicated at all. Besides, you can also save on annual payments and expenses.
- Opening a global corporate bank account is also an easy process you can complete.
Licensing Options for Business Setup in Abu Dhabi Mainland
1. Professional License:
You will require this license if your business is related to a particular craft, which can be carpentry, steelwork, smithery, among others. And by having a professional license in Abu Dhabi Mainland, you can work alone or work with up to 5 people.
2. Commercial License:
This other type of license is the most popular one for businesses that carry out general activities. For example, companies that can apply for this license are public trading companies, construction companies, clinics, hospitals, contractors, and real estate agencies.
3. Industrial License:
In case you are planning to set up an industrial company or a factory, you will need this license. With this license, you can carry out all kinds of industrial-related activities in this location.
Documents required for Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
During the process of business setup in Abu Dhabi Mainland, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- Provide 3-5 potential names for your business.
- A valid copy of your passport will be a requirement for all shareholders.
- Entry stamp copy of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copy of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Visa copy of all shareholders (if applicable)
- CV of all shareholders.
- The No Objection Certificate letter (NOC) (if applicable
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
No! Abu Dhabi has very reasonable governmental fees. Get in touch and we can go over you activity and the fees that come with it.
Yes, you can do it. Any investor or entrepreneur who possesses a company in Abu Dhabi Mainland can recruit foreign employees. However, it will be necessary to obtain visa approval from the pertinent authorities before start recruiting foreign professionals.
No, You must have your office, retail or warehouse space in the emirate your business license is from.
No, you must have all documents attested from the UAE embassy in the country of origin and then they must go through the same process with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE (MOFA).
Yes! When you have a company in Abu Dhabi all of the visas attached to the license (employee and investor) will be issues from Abu Dhabi.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you about Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai