International Free Zone Authority Packages
Day 1 - Application submission
Day 2 - Reservation of name
Day 3 - Submit documents
Day 6 - Trade license is issued
Company Formation in International Free Zone Authority- IFZA
The International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) was originally located in the Emirate Fujariah however; it was moved to Dubai for a more central location. Now situated in Silicon Oasis or it is also popularly termed as IFZA Dubai Silicon Oasis, this ultra-modern freezone is a thriving with more company formations than they have ever had before.
Location is key for any free zone so the fact IFZA freezone is close to two airports and a shipping port is an attractive quality for any investor looking to set up in the UAE.
Establishing Your Business/ Company formation in IFZA Dubai
IFZA can easily be considered the ideal location for businesses to establish their presence in the UAE market. IFZA freezone offers the lowest prices, easy-to-follow procedures and minimum requirements to investors who wish to establish their business in the UAE.
The prime location of IFZA makes it a top choice for investors either expanding into the UAE market or just starting up. The process is straightforward with cost effective solutions and an extremely helpful friendly team to support you and your business throughout.
IFZA: The benefits
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No minimum paid up capital requirement
- You can set up your business remotely
- Limited liability for companies set up in IFZA free zone
- There is no requirement for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your current employer
- Cost effective company formation
- Extensive variety of commercial, industrial and service activities
- Activities from different license categories can be combined on a IFZA license
- Swift company set up process
- Different packages available for any visa requirement
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
International Free Zone Authority License type and Legal Forms
Company Formation in International Free Zone Authority(IFZA) and Visa Process
How to register your company with International Free Zone Authority?
Follow the steps to set up your IFZA company:
Step 1: Choose your package and place the order through our website.
Step 2: Send over these documents for the application process:
- Coloured scanned passport copy of shareholder(s).
- 3-5 potential business names.
- Copy of the most recent UAE entry stamp(s) or UAE visa(s) of the shareholder(s) (if available).
- Emirates ID copy of shareholder(s) (if applicable).
- Passport sized photo of each shareholder with white background.
Step 3: We will complete the application and paperwork with IFZA. Your trade license will be issued in approximately 4-5 business days.
The fact is that IFZA License cost has also been relaxed by the UAE Government since 2018 is a good news for all the investors.
In need of UAE Residency Visas through your IFZA Freezone company?
Step 1: Your license will need to have available visa quota in order to add residency visas. If you have a 1 quota license it means you have space to add 1 visa. You do not have to add this visa immediately, it just means you have the space available when you are ready to proceed. You will also need your establishment card to be ready for use. This takes approximately 1 week to be completed from the issuance of your trade license.
Step 2: Preparation of the visa applications. Once we have completed these the visa applicants E-visa will be issued. This will take approximately 4-5 business days from the submission of the visa application to IFZA.
Step 3: Once the E-visa has been received we can begin with the visa status change so the applicant can go for their medical test and then biometrics for their Emirates ID. Visa status change takes approximately 2 business days.
The rules of the change of status are listed below:
Visa Status Change (For applicants inside UAE):
- Once the visa status change has been completed, the applicant will not be able to travel outside of the UAE until they have their new residency visa page stamped in their passport.
- From the day the visa status changed is received the visa applicant will have 30 calendar days to complete the medical test, Emirates ID application and biometrics.
Step 4: Go for your Medical test and apply for your Emirates ID. Your medical results can be issued from up to 2 hours to 7 days depending on which package selected by the visa applicant. The documents required for the medical test and Emirates ID are listed below:
- Original passport of the visa applicant.
- Copy of the e-visa issued by IFZA.
- Copy of change status confirmation.
- 3 passport photos of each shareholder.
- Trade license of the company.
- Establishment card of the company.
Step 5: Once a negative medical result has been received, the visa applicant can move on to the Emirates ID biometrics.
Step 6: Once we have completed the above steps we must send the documents listed below to IFZA for visa stamping and Emirates ID process:
- Original passport of the visa applicant.
- Original 9 passport sized photos of visa applicant.
- Copy of e-visa.
- Copy of change status confirmation.
- Copy of medical test result (stamped)
- Copy of Emirates ID application (stamped).
- Copy of company trade license.
- Copy of company establishment card.
The stamping of the visa takes approximately 5 – 7 business days from the submission of documents to IFZA. The Emirates ID will be completed approximately 10 days after the visa has been stamped.
International Free Zone Authority Yearly Office Space Pricing
Flexi desk +
1,400 (per sqm)
Add on services:
- Conference room: Additional cost of AED 150 per hour during office hours or AED 200 per hour outside office hours
- Small meeting room: Additional cost of AED 75 per hour during office hours or AED 100 per hour outside office hours
- IFZA P.O Box: Additional cost of AED 1200 per year
- Call handing: Additional cost of AED 150 per month
- For private and personalized offices there will be an additional utility fee: 6% of the office rent
- Additional phone line: Additional cost of AED 75 per month per connection
- Additional workstation: Additional cost of AED 100 per month
- Printing services: Additional cost of AED 50 for 100 pages
- Parking space (flexi desk and flexi desk+): Additional cost of AED 250 per month
- For dedicated, private and personalised offices a security deposit of 1 months rent is required.
A furnished shared desk at IFZA freezone that can be used up to 10 hours per week from Sundays to Thursdays during the office hours of 8:30 A.M to 6:00 P.M. The flexi desk includes wifi, a registered company address and meeting room usage (1 hour per month).
A furnished dedicated desk located at the IFZA offices in Silicone Oasis. These desks have no usage restriction. Additional facilities include wifi, meeting room access (5 hours per month), and 1 parking space.
This is a dedicated office space of 9 sqm in a large shared space. The office space will include of 1 workstation and will come with access to wifi, meeting rooms (5 hours per month), conference room for (1 hour per month), and 1 parking space.
IFZA private offices are 12.5 sqm, fitted with one 1 executive desk or 2 workstations. . Ancillary services include wifi, meeting rooms (7 hours per month), conference room (2 hours per month), and 1 parking space.
*Private offices can be used 24/7.
A personalized office at IFZA is an unfurnished 20 sqm space. A user gets access to wifi, meeting rooms (7 hours per month), conference rooms (5 hours per month), and 2 parking spaces.
*Personalized offices can be used 24/7
Documents Required For Set-Up in IFZA Freezone
Documents required for an individual shareholder:
- Copy of each shareholders passport.
- Digital passport photo for each shareholder.
- Emirates ID copy (UAE resident only).
- Visa copy (UAE residents only).
Documents required for a corporate shareholder:
- Notarized and attested copy of board resolution.
- Notarized copy of memorandum and articles of association (MoA & AoA).
- Notarized copy of trade license.
- Notarized copy of certificate of incorporation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most common questions we receive about IFZA.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you.
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai