RAK Trade Licenses
Commercial / Professional / General Trading
Terms and Conditions:
- All set-ups are subject to government approval.
- Pricing may vary due to factors such as activity, shareholders, office space and visa quota.
- A 5% market fee will be added to the license pricing and will be paid to the relevent authroity at the time of license payment.
The process of Company Formation in RAK
1 - Trade Name and Initial Approval
2 - Document Signing and Submission
3 - Tenancy Contract and Approvals
4 - Trade license is issued
Company Formation in RAK(Ras Al Khaimah)
Establishing a business or Company formation in RAK (Ras Al Khaimah) is one of the best decisions business owners can make. Due to its close proximity to Dubai, it’s a city that has been rising and receiving foreign investment from people that want to conduct business in this place. It’s a city located close to the sea and it has several airports that connect it to the world.
Benefits of Company formation in RAK(Ras Al Khaimah)
- It’s an economic hub for countries in Asia, Europe and Africa so it offers several opportunities to investors
- In RAK there are double taxation treaties with other countries
- It offers a smoothly company registration process
- Access to a strategic location
- It has two sea ports which ease the transportation
- Tax-free environment
- There’s no personal tax and companies don’t have to pay taxes on corporate income.
- Access to storage facilities
- Get access to low rental costs
- Foreign investors can receive government-friendly incentives
RAK Trade License Options
The Commercial License, also known as General Trading License, enables businesses to conduct several commercial activities such as export, trading and import. In addition, businesses that want to get involved in industrial and manufacturing activities can also apply to obtain this license.
The company that obtains the Professional License can conduct several activities related to offering professional services. Some of these services can be IT, development, consultancy, design and many more.
The Industrial License is for businesses that want to conduct activities of importing raw material, manufacture products, carry out production processes, and export the final products. Any business that wants to carry out industrial activities
Documents required for Mainland Company Formation in RAK(Ras Al Khaimah)
- 3-5 potential business names
- Passport copies of all shareholders
- Visa copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Entry stamp copies of all shareholders
- NOC from the sponsor (if applicable)
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you for Company Formation in RAK
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai