Commercial / Professional / General Trading
Terms and Conditions:
- All set-ups are subject to government approval.
- Pricing may vary due to factors such as activity, shareholders, office space and visa quota.
- A 5% market fee will be added to the license pricing and will be paid to the relevent authroity at the time of license payment.
Here we have the setup process for Company Formation in Ajman
1 - Trade Name and Initial Approval
2 - Document Signing and Submission
3 - Tenancy Contract and Approvals
4 - Trade license is issued
Company Formation in Ajman
Company Formation in Ajman is one of the best options for business setup in the UAE. Although is the smallest Emirate, it offers a lot of opportunities for conducting business. Due to its easy accessibility and privileged location, entrepreneurs and business owners look for establishing their presence there.
Benefits of Company Formation in Ajman
- Access to the Arabian Gulf Coast
- Being able to conduct business in lucrative activities such as real estate, construction, retail and transport
- Setting up a business in Ajman is a straightforward and easy process
- It allows foreigners to have 100% ownership of their businesses
- In Ajman there are several taxation benefits for business owners
- 100% legal exemption from import and export duties
- Access to the Emirate’s modern infrastructure
- It has lower prices for rentals (offices and lands)
- Being able to set up a business at low cost
Licensing Options in Company Formation in Ajman
With the commercial license you can use your company to trade in Ajman. You can carry out different trading activities such as import and export of goods as well as other related services in the UAE.
To provide professional or services activities in Ajman, you need to have this type of license. Any company established in the UAE, whether a foreign o national entity, can use this license to offer a professional service. For this reason, it’s also known as a Service License.
With the Industrial License provided by the Ajman Authorities, you’re able to carry out industrial activities legally. Among the different activities you can carry out are manufacturing products by importing raw material, or assembling specified products. You also can export the finished products or sell them within the UAE.
Documents required for Company Formation in Ajman
- 3-5 potential business names
- Copies of the shareholders’ passports
- Entry stamp copies from all shareholders (if applicable)
- Visa copies from all shareholders (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copies from all shareholders (if applicable)
- NOC from the sponsor (if applicable)
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you for your Company Formation in Ajman
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai