Commercial / Professional / General Trading
Terms and Conditions:
- All set-ups are subject to government approval.
- Pricing may vary due to factors such as activity, shareholders, office space and visa quota.
- A 5% market fee will be added to the license pricing and will be paid to the relevent authroity at the time of license payment.
Here we have summarized the entire process to Business setup in Fujairah
1 - Trade Name and Initial Approval
2 - Document Signing and Submission
3 - Tenancy Contract and Approvals
4 - Trade license is issued
Business Setup in Fujairah
Establishing a Mainland business in Fujairah is a strategic decision because of the unique location this place holds. Entrepreneurs, business owners and foreign investors can take advantage of all the benefits of this privileged capital city located on the east coast of the UAE.
Benefits of setting up a Business Setup in Fujairah
- Access to the Indian Ocean, thus being able to trade with the ports of countries connected in this place such as Iran, Pakistan and India, to name a few.
- Being able to trade within other ports in the Red Sea and the Arabian Gulf
- Access to a privileged airport that enables being connected with both the East and the West
- Have a business that is practically connected to the entire world due to the seaport and airport
- Conduct business in lucrative industries such as mining and cement manufacturing
- Receive 100% exemption on income tax and personal income taxes.
- Recruit talent from around the world without any restrictions
- Diversify your business by being able to open multiple branches
- Access the booming Fujairah market to obtain outstanding revenue
Licensing Options for Business Setup in Fujairah
The Trading license, also known as Commercial License, is the most common business license for entities in Fujairah. This is because it’s one of the easiest to obtain compared with the other two available. With this license you can carry out general or specialized trading activities. Among the activities you can conduct are import and export, logistics, and more.
With the professional license, the individual or the company can provide a service for their clients and this will be the main activity. Some businesses that must have a professional license are engineering consultancy, corporate services provider, marketing research and more.
The Industrial License is aimed for businesses that want to carry out activities of taking raw material to convert it in products. Some of the activities allowed with this license are producing, manufacturing and fabricating products, goods or foods.
Documents required for Business Setup in Fujairah
For Business Setup in Fujairah you need to have the following documentation:
- 3-5 potential business names
- Passport copies of all shareholders
- Visa copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Emirates ID copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- Entry stamp copies of all shareholders (if applicable)
- No objection certificate from sponsor (if applicable)
Corporate Bank Accounts
We work closely with several UAE banks so we can best assist our clients with opening their corporate bank accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
See the most frequently asked questions regarding establishing a Fujairah Mainland Company
We can help you with the processes in the following government departments.
Get In Touch
We would love to discuss your project and ideas with you.
Get in touch to go over legalities and pricing in order to make your idea a reality.
804, City Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai