Step-by-Step Guide: How to Perform a UAE Labor Card Check Online
You can do the UAE labour card check online, instead of requesting a copy of your printed employment letter to see any clauses. Likewise, the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization or MOHRE is one of the methods you could use. In addition, verification is important to deal with problems quickly.
In this article, you will find a guide for your online consultation on the labour card in the UAE. Also, you will know the steps to do it and some useful tips to make the process easier.
Importance of Checking UAE Labor Card Online
You should do the UAE labour card verification because you will be able to check the status of the admission process. Similarly, if the authorities deny you, you will be able to find a solution to any problem. It is also useful to know the validity of the document to know when you should renew it if necessary.
Overview of the Online Check Process
The UAE labour card check is very easy by following the following steps:
- Use the MoHRE app. You can find the MoHRE application available for your device iOS or In this case, you must do the following to verify:
- Download and install the MoHRE application
- Sign in
- Select your profile.
Immediately, you will find the information you require about the labour card, including a digitized copy of the card.
- Go to a Tas’heel service center. You can find a Tas’heel center in the different Emirates and cities of the UAE. Likewise, the centers may give you information about your employment, including the number of the labour card or also the number of the employment contract.
Purpose of the Guide
If you reside and work in the Emirates, you need to know the importance of UAE labour card status. With the guide, you will be able to know all the details about the card, including useful tips and solutions to possible problems. This way, you will learn about one of the most important processes to maintain your employee status in the UAE.
Understanding the UAE Labor Card Check Process
Previously, you could do the UAE labour card check through the Ministry of Labor or MOL portal. Currently, MOHRE has been implemented, making verification procedures much easier. In addition, below, you will learn some terms so that you can understand what the UAlabor card verification process is like:
What is a UAE Labor Card?
The UAE labour card is proof of employment in the United Arab Emirates. Likewise, it includes details such as your name, what nationality you are, your profession, and who your employer is. That is, it is the way to prove that you work legally in the UAE. In addition, the card and the residence visa make you eligible to obtain the employment visa.
Therefore, it is a mandatory document that you should not neglect and with the card, you will be able to have your professional career in the Emirates.
Importance of Online Checks
The UAE labour card check is important because it will be able to update the status of your document. Moreover, the card is valid for 2 years and government workers 3. In this case, it is important to know the expiration date to be able to renew it.
In the same way, this renewal must be done within 50 days after its expiration.
Benefits of Checking Labor Card Status Online
Doing the UAE labour card status check can bring you many benefits. One of them is that you can avoid sanctions for not realizing its expiration date. Likewise, if there are problems in the process, you can take action or make the request again.
Requirements for Online Check
To do the UAE labour card check, you must have the documents required by law. Equally, the documents are the guarantee that you will have an easier process. Next, you will see the list of documents that you must present for online verification:
Labor card number
- The work card number will help you identify yourself in the verification process. Also, it is attached to your employment record, which guarantees the employment situation in which you are. Therefore, have this number on hand because with it you can verify your card.
Employment permit number
- This number will correspond to the employment contract you have and will describe the characteristics of the employment agreement in the emirate. Also, make sure that the number will be correct when checking the status of the card.
- This is essential information when verifying because it shows your name, nationality, and other relevant information. Likewise, these data must be the same as those you provided for the verification process.
- To do the UAE labour card check, you must have the identification details with you. This will demonstrate your residency and employment status in the Emirate, which will provide better reliability and accuracy when confirming your employment.
- To carry out the process properly, another document you will need to have is the UAE employment contract. This contains the terms and conditions of your employment in the nation and some relevant details for verification. Commonly, in the UAE, this contract contains your salary, the position you will hold, and others such as the duration of employment.
- In this case, you can obtain a digital copy of your contract online to have better access to the data you need.
Job offer letter
- Another document you must have on hand for the UAE labour card check is the offer letter from your employer. This is issued by the company that wants to hire you to provide you with basic information about your employment agreement. Thus, make sure you have the letter at your disposal in case you need to verify any information for the process.
- This is another requirement that will help you with the verification of the card, and visa that you have in the UAE. Furthermore, the visa is not only useful for this process but also for other types of verification. Therefore, you must have a clear copy of your original visa when you want or need to verify your work card.
In addition to the documents mentioned, you may need recent salary slips to verify your UAE labour card. In this way, you can provide tangible evidence of the details of your employment. This way your employer can verify the payment details of your job, so you should keep these receipts.
Step-by-Step Guide to Performing a UAE Labor Card Check Online
The UAE labour card check is such a simple process that you can do it in just a few steps. The most important thing is to provide accurate information so that the system can provide you with an appropriate result. In this sense, we will show you the steps you must follow to carry out the verification effectively.
Accessing the Official Portal
To get started, you need to go to the website of the authority that issues these cards, the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MoHRE). This site has a simple interface, as it offers quick links to optimize processes. However, the MoHRE has a mobile application that also allows you to verify the document.
Logging In or Registering an Account
Next, you will have two options if you are a new user or already registered in the system. In the first case, you must register a new account, and create a username and password to enter safely. Otherwise, if you already have a MoHRE account, you will need to log in with your username and password.
Navigating to the Labor Card Check Section
After having entered the system with your username and password, you must locate the card verification section. As we mentioned, the page offers easy-access menus in which you must choose whether you are an employee or an employer. Hence, by finding the required section, you can now move to the next step of the UAE labour card check.
Inputting Required Information
In this step, you must complete the form with your data, taking care to enter the precise information. Therefore, perform this step patiently and carefully to avoid errors that may make it difficult for you to display the information correctly. Additionally, you need a valid email as well as a contact number in case of any inconvenience.
Reviewing Labor Card Status
Once the data has been entered and the application has been submitted, the system will display the UAE labour card. In this way, you will be able to see its current status and know the information you need about this very important document.
Understanding the Results
If you entered the information correctly in your search, you will be able to verify the following information on your labour card:
- Name of the employee
- Due date
- Number of personal identification
- Work permit number
- Labor card number (issue/expiration date)
- Labor card information
- Work contract
- Copy of the passport of the employee
- Employer details (company or sponsor)
- UAE Employee Person Code
Taking Necessary Action (if any discrepancies)
If when carrying out the UAE labour card check you notice any discrepancy regarding your personal or work details, you must go to a Tas’heel centre. You can also contact the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization in any of the following ways:
- Go to any of the MoHRE centers
- Send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 600590000 from the UAE
- Call 00971-68027666 from outside the UAE
- Enter the official MoHRE website, mohre.gov.ae
Tips for Successful Online UAE Labor Card Checks
As we have already highlighted, knowing the UAE labour card status is essential to maintain your employment status in the country. Therefore, you should carefully consider the aspects that we will detail below to obtain the information you need.
Ensure Accurate Information Input
To view your labour card, you will need to provide the correct details including your passport, nationality, date of birth, card number, and more. Therefore, if you make a mistake in any of them, you will not be able to receive the requested information. Therefore, we have recommended that, in this step, you take the time you need to provide the precise information in your application.
Regularly Schedule Check-Ups
Reviewing your labour card periodically will help you stay up to date on its status. Additionally, do the UAE labour card check constantly will allow you to get used to navigating the entire process more efficiently. Likewise, it allows you to stay updated regarding any changes in this document or in your employment information in the country.
Stay Informed about Labor Laws and Regulations
The UAE is a country that is constantly reviewing its laws, including labor law and immigration laws. Therefore, stay informed at all times of possible updates regarding the following documents:
- Labor card
- Work permit
- Emirates ID
- Labor contracts
In this way, you will be able to adapt to any legal changes or make provisions to keep living and working in the country.
Keep Login Credentials Secure
Although it may seem obvious, you should keep your system access information, as well as those that identify your work card, in a safe place. If this information is lost, you may have to go to the authorities to recover your data. Thus, if you do not want to have to go through cumbersome processes, take care of all your information and do not share it with anyone.
Verify Results with Relevant Authorities (if needed)
If you have any type of doubt regarding the validity of your card or any important information, you can contact the authorities. In this case, you can use the MoHRE data that we have provided to clear your doubts. You can also go to a Tas’heel center to check that your card information is correct.
Troubleshooting Common Issues with Online UAE Labor Card Checks
When checking your UAE labour card online, you might face some difficulties in entering or obtaining the information. However, this is rare as the digital services of MoHRE are quite efficient.
You may not be able to access the MoHRE website, so you should check the following:
- Problems with your internet connection. If you have a very slow connection at the time of the review, you will most likely not be able to access it, so you should wait for the signal to improve.
- Incorrect username. Make sure your user ID is correct, as a small error can cause access to be denied.
- The password is not correct. It can be easy to make a mistake with your password by adding special characters, numbers, and letters, so check it carefully.
Incorrect Information Displayed
If similar verification numbers or other similar data exist, you may get erroneous information. However, if I certify that the data is correct but the information is not, you must contact the authorities.
Technical Glitches on the Portal
If you are going to carry out the UAE labour card check and everything is correct but you cannot enter, perhaps the fault is with the system. However, this is rare, although it may be due to system maintenance or system upgrades. Therefore, we advise you to try again and, if the problem persists, contact the MoHRE.
Resolving Discrepancies in Results
If any of the data obtained does not match, it may be due to erroneous information when applying for the labor card. However, if you know that you provided accurate information and something is still wrong, contact the authorities immediately.
UAE labour card check process is very simple, because in just a few steps, you will be able to get what you are looking for. However, you must ensure that the data provided is correct and that there are no external problems affecting the application. For more information regarding this document or other employment issues, please contact us.