Would you like to visit the UAE on a regular basis? Whether it is to visit your friends and family or to do some tourism around the beautiful sceneries that the emirates offer, you can now apply for a 5-year multiple entry tourist visa in the UAE.
This visa is especially for those individuals who are not eligible for visa on arrival or a visa-free entry to the UAE. Being one of the topmost countries to undergo the largest number of tourists every year, the United Arab Emirates has even larger policies when it comes to visas.
In this article, you will learn everything you should know about the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa in the UAE, such as its purpose, cost and the necessary requisites and documents. Let’s observe:
- What’s a 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa?
- What’s the cost for a 5-year multiple entry visa?
- Is the visa open to all nationalities?
- How to apply for it?
- What documents do you need?
- Things to know before you apply for the visa
- Can the visa be rejected?
- How can Connect Zone help you get a 5-year multiple entry visa?
1. What’s a 5 Year Multiple Entry Tourist Visa?
Stunning landscapes and sophisticated structures are things that characterize the United Arab Emirates. Certainly, it’s one of the most attractive destinations for those who love to travel and get to know new cultures.
But of course, in order to do this, it is necessary to obtain a special type of visa that adjusts to your needs. Recently, the immigration department in the United Arab Emirates has opened the applications for the 5-year multiple-entry tourist visas in order for visitors to enter the country.
In other words, this visa allows tourists to visit the UAE multiple times and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit. However, it is possible to extend this visa for another 90 days in case the tourist wishes so.
On the other hand, this extension does not apply to the following groups:
- Tourists or visitors who are residents in GCC countries.
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals.
- Individuals on special entry permits
- Individuals on 96-hour permits for special missions.
Depending on your plan, tourism visas to the UAE can be issued for 30 days or 90 days of duration, whether they are single entry or multiple entry.
It is possible to extend all types of visit and tourist visas can be extended for 30 days two times. For this, it is necessary to apply for it and obtain successful authorization from the relevant authority.
2. What’s the cost for a 5 Year Multiple Entry Visa?
Applying for the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa has a cost of AED 650. It is necessary to realize this payment on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (also called ICA) webpage. Additionally, if you wish to renew or extend your visa, the cost will be AED 600 for every renewal.
Nevertheless, those individuals whose visa has expired and do not renew it will have to pay a fine. The cost of this will be of AED 100 for each day of their overstay.
3. Is the visa open to all nationalities?
In an effort of the UAE government to boost international relationships and tourism, the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa is available to all nationalities. However, there are certain requisites to be eligible for it.
For instance, female individuals who are under the age of 18 cannot apply for this type of visa unless they are traveling to the UAE along with their parents.
On the other hand, a lot of people in the UAE will benefit from this special kind of visa. For example, UAE nationals who possess a residency visa and live abroad won’t have to return to the UAE every six months in order to keep their residency visas valid.
In the case of tourism, people around the world will be able to travel to the UAE more straightforwardly. Business trips to the UAE will be more straightforward and increase the production and economy of the United Arab Emirates.
Read More About : Opening a General Trading Company in Dubai
4. How to Apply for it?
Those interested in applying for a 5-year multiple-entry tourist visa in the UAE can apply directly on the ICA webpage. Without a doubt, this process can be long and tedious taking into account all the steps in the middle. Even as a tourist, traveling comes along with a pile of paperwork, requirements and legal regulations. Sometimes it may take almost a month to complete all formalities.
If you are looking for sincere, skilled and economic UAE visa services providers or you wish to get assistance and make this procedure more efficient, you should contact ConnectZone.
Namely, there are a series of steps to start the application process, such as:
- Upload your application data. This includes your name, address within the UAE, address outside the UAE and service beneficiary details of the individual.
- Submit the requested attachments. Include a photo in color, copy of the passport, medical insurance, and bank statement for the last six months. Applicants must have a balance of USD 4,000 or its corresponding equivalent in their currency in the last six months.
- Review the application thoroughly and correct in case there is any mistake.
- Pay the corresponding fee for the application.
- Wait until the visa is ready, it will be delivered via your registered email.
5. What documents do you need?
It is necessary to mention that the requested documents may change depending on if you have a sponsor or not. In order to apply for the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa, it is necessary to hand out the following documents:
- Sponsored Passport
- Sponsored Personal Photo
- Receipt of bank guarantee refund
- Health Insurance card
- Salary Certificate
- PRO card / delegate letter
- Consanguinity Proof
- Sponsor Passport
- Labor Contract
- Establishment Card
- Partnership Contract
Read More About : How to Start a Business in Dubai UAE : Complete Steps [2021 – Guide]
6. Things to know before you apply for the visa
There are certain conditions that may affect your eligibility for the 5-year multiple entry tourist visa.
For instance, entrepreneurs must have an existing project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000 or receive the authorization of a recognized business incubator in the UAE. Also, this visa allows entrepreneurs to include the spouse and children, a partner and three executives in the visa.
In addition to this, there are several travel experts that are in agreement that this new type of visa is aiming to make it easier for UAE nationals to bring their relatives to visit the country. This process was certainly very complex on the previously obtainable tourist visas.
Furthermore, some people have also ventured that the market for investment in traveler apartments in the UAE will flourish now that it will be possible for citizens from abroad to occupy more time in the country.
On the other hand, regarding to how many days prior to your travel you should apply for the visa, this varies depending on the visa you will apply for. Even though occasionally the visa requires to be applied 30 days in advance to the date of the travel, in certain cases it becomes necessary to apply for it at least 2 months in advance to the aforementioned date.
7. Can the visa be rejected?
Applying for any type visa is a complex process most of the time and it requires you to submit an application form and provide the documents required by the respective government of the country you are traveling to. While it may appear like a straightforward process, there are times when the visa may be rejected.
For example, some of the reasons why your 5-year multiple entry tourist visa may be:
- The applicant possessed a residence visa in the past and left the UAE without cancelling visa beforehand.
- The individual handed in a hand written passport (These kinds of passports will get rejected automatically by the UAE Immigration)
- If the applicant possesses a record with a previous criminal offence, fraud or misbehavior perpetrated in the UAE.
- The visa applicant had applied previously for a tourist visa but did not enter the United Arab Emirates in the stipulated time. This condition applies as well for employment visas.
- The visa application form contained typo errors in the name, passport number, profession code, etc. This may cause either a delay in getting the authorization or the automatic rejection of the visa.
- The photos in the copies of the passport provided to the UAE immigration system are not clear or are blurred. In the same way as in the aforementioned point, this could cause o delay in the approval or automatic rejection.
It should be noted that if your visa is rejected, the application fees paid will not be refunded to the applicant; only the security deposit (if there is any) will be refunded.
Furthermore, the UAE may or may not provide a reason as to why your visa applications was rejected, since the government is not mandated to do so. The visa is approved to the applicant at the private discretion of the government.
Read More About : How to get an e-commerce license Dubai
8. How can Connect Zone help you get 5-year multiple entry tourist visa?
Now that you are aware of all the information that you must know to get this visa in the UAE, it is necessary the mention of a service that will make easier the process of obtaining a 5-year multiple entry visa.
ConnectZone is one of the leading and most trustworthy business service providers in the UAE. We will take care of all the visa requirements, besides completing applications in the most reliable way.
Our UAE visa services are accurate, efficient and quick. With years of experience in the United Arab Emirates and thousands of flourishing projects, we will make sure your visa processing experience is free of hassles and difficulties.
Besides, we offer a fully equipped and professional team that will assist you and offer you the necessary expertise to obtain your visa processed on time.
We provide complete adherence to the UAE regulations, a fast time of response, technical support and reasonable costs that adapt to your budget. Whether you are looking to get a visa or set up a business in the UAE, ConnectZone is your best option.
If you would like to contact us and obtain tips and more useful information about these topics, feel free to reach out to us!
If you have any questions or requests, call us on +971 4331 6688 to talk with one of our representatives. On the other hand, you can also get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org