All companies in the United Arab Emirates, in order to operate legally and efficiently, must submit several documents to the corresponding government entities. This process can be long and tedious, especially if you are an entrepreneur who is just starting in the United Arab Emirates. For this reason, we are going to guide you step by step with the PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
In this article, you will find information about what a Public Relations Officer is and how to choose the best PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Also, you will learn why your company needs a PRO and what services you can enjoy by hiring a specialized agency in the UAE.
- What is a PRO service?
- What do PRO services offer in the UAE?
- When do companies need PRO services?
- Advantages of hiring PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi
- How to choose the best PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi?
- Why does your business need a PRO service?
- How can Connect Zone help you find PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi?
1. What is a PRO service?
The PRO Services in the UAE are those activities related to the documentation and paperwork that must be consigned to the corresponding government entities in order to work and live in the UAE.
Among the most common PRO services are the following:
- Family Visas
- Emirates ID Cards
- Labour and Immigration Cards
- Company and Branch Formation
- Annual License Renewals and Updates
- Resident and Employee Visa
- Notarization of Legal Documents
- Investors Visa
- Labour Quota applications
- Offshore and Security Passes (CICPA)
- Regulatory Approvals and NOC letters
2. What do PRO services offer in the UAE?
PROs or Public Relations Officers are professional government liaison officers in the area of regulations, administrative policies, and laws of the government of the United Arab Emirates. PROs are able to develop a good relationship and communication with government officials, thus allowing the accomplishment of procedures quickly and effectively.
Hiring a PRO in Sharjah and Abu Dabhi for your company is not only a smart decision but also a cost-effective one too.
The experience of these officers in the area of immigration, labor-related works, and their relations with the Ministry of Economy, allow the steady advance of the formation of your company.
Besides, Public Relations Officers are Independent workers who do not require much involvement from the entrepreneur. This way, you can focus on other aspects of your company formation.
Some services that you may need when forming a company are the following:
- Company Licensing
- Visa Services
- Government Approvals
- Labor and Immigration Services
2.1 Labor of a PRO in the UAE
When starting a company in the UAE, the first thing you will need is a Company License or Trade License. This license will allow you to operate in the United Arab Emirates legally. The process of applying for this license can seem complicated, especially if you do not know the regulations and laws to open a company in Dubai or the UAE.
This is when hiring a PRO in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi becomes important. They will be the communication bridge between your company and the government, they will be in charge of submitting all the documents and they will also ensure the successful accomplishment of the application process for your license (managed by the Department of Economic Development)
2.2 Services offered by PRO Services Companies
Public Relations Officers are not only limited to starting the process of forming a company. On the contrary, they offer a wide variety of services to facilitate your stay and your work in the United Arab Emirates.
After the initial process, the business must establish, expand and increase its presence in the UAE society. And this will require the hiring of personnel, renewals, cancellations, and any other type of administrative procedure.
If you are an entrepreneur looking to set up your company, here are some of the documents you will need at some point:
- Renewal and/or cancellation of trade license
- Labor and Immigration Services, some are the following: Non-educational certificates, Commercial certificates/documentation, and Educational Certificates
- Attestation of documents, some are the following: Execution of employment contracts and employment visa quotas and Issuance of residence visas and work permits
3. When do companies need PRO services?
Many people tend to assume that a PRO in the UAE is only required for processes related to Immigration and Visa applications. However, this is a false assumption, below are several situations where PRO services are more than needed.
3.1 Department of Economic Development:
Regarding a new license issuance:
- Initial approval
- MoA signing
- Trade name reservation
- Final submission of documents
For established companies:
- Change in trade name
- Change in business activity
- Addition and/or removal of business partner or manager
- Any amendment to trade license
After completing your application process for a Trade License, the PROs in the UAE will help you with the following:
- Typing of medical and emirates ID applications
- Processing of your ID
- Visa stamping on your passport
- Visa application
- Typing of medical and ID applications
- Application for Company Establishment Card
- Modifications to establishment card
- Issuance of e-signature
- Registration in the Emiratisation system of employers
- Renewal of emirates ID
Running a business in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi requires a workforce, your business must have (mandatory) a Labor Computer Card to hire employees. Hiring a PRO in the UAE to carry out the processes related to the employee Visa and work permit application will reduce your labor concerns.
A PRO in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi will help you with the following:
- Labor inspection of your office location
- Employee visa applications
- Employee visa quota application and approval
- Processing of employees’ Emirates IDs
- The accomplishment of employees’ medical tests and biometrics collection
- Typing of medical and Emirates ID applications
- Employees’ visa stamping
- Amendment, renewal, and/or cancellation of employment labor contract
- Issuing and renewing work permits
4. Advantages of hiring PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi
By contracting a PRO in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, you are acquiring multiple benefits that will make your life and work in the United Arab Emirates easier. Some benefits are:
4.1 Saving time
Having all the documentation and paperwork necessary to carry out any procedure can take some time. However, it is of vital importance for the company to carry it out. For this reason, it is advisable to leave all the paperwork in the hands of experts, who will be in charge of carrying out all the steps of the process quickly and efficiently so that your only concern is to focus on maintaining and expanding your company.
4.2 Legal requirements
Many activities that are part of the services offered by the PROs, are legal and juridical in nature and are extremely necessary for employees and companies in Dubai.
Carrying out these processes with the help of a Public Relations Officer eliminates the probability of any setback or sanction for the business. Also, the UAE government requires some processes to be completed through authorized service agents.
4.3 Business sustainability
Most of the PRO services in the UAE are designed according to the interests of the companies. Hiring a Public Relations Officer results in an improvement in business functions.
For example, if a person wants to work legally in the United Arab Emirates, they must apply for a work permit and a resident Visa.
These are the basic requirements that will allow you to opt for an Emirates ID, open a bank account, sign a housing lease and get amenities like electricity.
5. How to choose the best services in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & the UAE?
Choosing the best Pro Service in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a big decision. For this reason, you must take into account certain criteria that will help you determine which PRO service best suits your company.
5.1 Scope of services
The first thing you need to be sure of is the scope of the services of your PRO service. Establishing easy and direct communication about the services they offer will save you from misunderstandings in the future.
At the same time, your PRO must describe the process in detail and its cost.
5.2 Credibility and reputation
Another very important aspect when choosing a PRO in Sharjah for your company formation is its reputation and credibility. You can learn from this aspect in the following way:
- Check the firm’s market reputation
- Ask for references to companies that have worked with the firm before.
Choosing a PRO in Dubai can be challenging, especially if you do not know where to look. For this reason, an employer of record is the option that can bring the most benefits to your company.
5.3 Local presence
When looking for the best PRO in Abu Dhabi, you should look for one that is in the same place where you want to establish your company. This means that the firm must have physical offices and workers who perform the service for your company.
Having your PRO service in the same place as your company is necessary for the following reasons:
- With a physical office, they can help you find and choose the best location for your business
- They can help you with all regulations and keep up to date on UAE laws
- The local presence ensures greater speed when applying for a visa and other government services.
5.4 Size of a PRO team
Taking into account that PRO services in Abu Dhabi perform multiple tasks at the same time. The team must be made of efficient and proactive people, with enough skill to carry out each one of them. At the same time, the team must have specialists for each task and thus ensure great performance.
6. Why does your business need a PRO service?
Firstly, the activities carried out by PRO services in Abu Dhabi are legal requirements for all companies and employees. Ensuring that all processes are carried out correctly and within the established time will reduce the risk of any sanction or other type of consequences for the business.
Secondly, in addition to the legal consequences that it would bring, failing in this type of process can bring with it an unfavorable impact on factors external to the company. For example: Obtaining resident Visas, work permits, obtaining an Emirates ID, etc.
7. How can Connect Zone help you find PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi?
Receiving help with the formation of your business in the United Arab Emirates is vital to start operations in the country. Our PROs at Connect Zone encompass a host of services that connect with the relevant government ministries and departments, allowing you to complete daily operational paperwork and get the necessary permits and licenses for your company.
We can act as your communication bridge between your company and the government of the United Arab Emirates, applying for visas and work permits, and we can even help you choose the perfect location for your business.
Connect Zone provides personalized attention, with special detail on the specific requirements of your business, we are one of the top-leading firms in the Arab Emirates, and we have provided PRO services to different companies over the years, which has allowed us to establish strong relationships with government authorities, trusted partners and professionals.
How can we help you learn more about PRO services in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi? You can contact our email email@example.com where you will speak with one of our representatives, who will answer all your questions.
Lastly, if you want to know more about us, you can send your CV to thetalentpoint.com or contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, no need to worry, your information will be safe with us, and we will not share it or store it in our database.