Maximizing Your Chances of a Successful Golden Visa Application
The Golden Visa is a residence authorization for foreigners with a significant investment in the UAE. For instance, purchase of a property, participation in a project of national interest, or the creation of a company. Furthermore, it is an opportunity for people who meet specific criteria to be able to live in this wonderful country. The Golden Visa offers a series of advantages for its beneficiaries. For example, freedom of movement or access to public services. You have to know that to go through the Golden Visa application process you have to meet a series of requirements.
In this article, we are going to explain how to maximize your chances when going through the Golden visa application process. In principle, you will see a complete and current guide on how to do the golden visa application UAE process. Specifically, you will see all the steps you have to follow, the requirements, and eligibility for this type of visa. Finally, we will show you some tips to understand why seeking professional help in the process brings so many benefits. We hope this information helps you obtain your Golden Visa efficiently and quickly.
Passport to Privilege: Your Guide to the UAE Golden Visa Application
You have to know that the UAE Golden visa provides beneficiaries with a lot of benefits. For example, get a driving license in Dubai without classes. People who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to obtain a golden residence permit in the UAE can easily submit their applications. To do this, you have to go to the relevant government authorities and various available channels, electronically or in person.
There are several service channels to carry out the golden visa application process. For instance, the official website of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security. Additionally, you can use the UAE Identity and Citizenship Telephone Application (UAEICP). The last option is Customer Happiness Centers and typing offices. Specifically, those with approval and authorization from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship in the UAE.
It is important to note that, if you want to obtain other residence visas, these means can also be useful. People interested in going through the Golden visa application can also enter the official website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai.
The Golden visa application process may vary depending on the application category. However, most applicants have to follow the following basic steps.
- Access a service provider: You can use any of the service channels above or visit a personal shipping center.
- Complete the application form for the Golden Visa application.
- Present all essential documents for the Golden visa: It is important to highlight that the Golden visa documents will depend on the category.
- Pay the specific fees for the Golden visa.
- Send the complete application at the end of the Golden visa application.
- Wait for a decision: At the end of the application review, the applicant will receive a notification of the golden visa application status.
Eligibility Requirements: Key qualifications and criteria
You have to know that there are some basic eligibility criteria for the Golden visa that applicants also have to meet. These are specific qualifying conditions depending on the application category you are in. For instance, to obtain a Golden visa through an investment, applicants have to maintain a competent investment for at least two years.
On the other hand, applicants in the rare and talented specialties category may have to provide a letter of recommendation. This letter must come from a relevant authority or present academic or experience certificates.
In this section, you will see some of the specific conditions for each Golden visa category.
- Investors in public investments: To enter this category you have to buy a company based in the UAE or buy shares in a company. In addition, you have to prove that the capital belongs to you in its entirety.
- Entrepreneurs: If you are an entrepreneur and want to carry out Company formation in the country, you can obtain a Golden visa. To do this, you have to obtain approval for your project from an accredited business incubator based in the UAE. The other option is with the authorization of a specific authority. For instance, the Ministry of Economy.
- Humanitarian workers: These people must have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in addition to meeting basic requirements.
- Scientists and specialists: Applicants must prove their academic level with an academic certification. Additionally, you may require a letter of recommendation from a relevant professional body. You may need a minimum monthly salary requirement of AED 30,000 for specific subcategories.
- Real estate investors: It is essential to demonstrate ownership of your own or rented permanent residence in the UAE. In addition, they have to demonstrate financial solvency and a monthly income of AED 10,000.
Choosing the Right Investment: Options and Considerations
One of the most common and interesting categories to go through the Golden visa application process is through an investment. For this, different investment categories may be interesting. For example, investment in public funds, real estate investment, investment in business projects, or purchase of government bonds. To be successful in this process, below you will see some general tips for choosing the right investment to obtain the Golden visa.
Evaluate your budget, goals, and personal preferences: Each investment has advantages and disadvantages, as well as specific benefits and requirements. For instance, an investment in public funds requires a deposit of a minimum of AED 2 million. Real estate investment requires a fully paid-up property with a minimum value of AED 750,000.
On the other hand, investment in business projects can be more creative and flexible; but, it is also more competitive and risky. Buying government bonds may be more stable and secure, but less stable.
Investigate the available options and compare their characteristics: To do this, you can consult official and reliable sources. For instance, the official portal of the government of the UAE, the Abu Dhabi Residents Office, or the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Port Security.
Seek professional and legal advice: The investment to go through the Golden visa application process involves a series of documents, procedures, and conditions that can be complex and changing. That is why it is recommended to have the support of experts to guide you and facilitate the process. You can contact financial consultants, lawyers, real estate agents, or service companies that are dedicated to managing the Golden Visa. It is essential to make sure you choose trusted and experienced suppliers and to read contracts and clauses carefully before signing them.
Document Preparation: Gathering required paperwork and evidence
For the Golden visa application Dubai, the necessary documents will vary according to the unique case of the applicant. In addition, the specific application category in which you are located also influences. For this reason, it is important that you know everything about the new visa rules in the UAE. This way, you can make a successful request without any inconvenience.
Although the documents vary in each case, some documents are essential for almost all applicants. Below, these basic documents that are necessary will be presented:
- A copy of your current passport. In addition, this must be valid for at least 6 months.
- You must have a recent passport-sized color photograph with a white background.
- A health insurance that is valid in the UAE for the main applicant. Also, for all their family members who are applying with them for the Golden Residency in the UAE.
- Any document that proves family relationships. Among these are the birth certificates of the children and the marriage contracts of the spouses.
- If applicable, you will need to present a copy of a residence visa that is valid in the UAE.
- If applicable a copy of your Emirates ID card.
Seeking Professional Assistance: Benefits of legal and financial advice
When making a Golden visa application Abu Dhabi, requesting legal and financial help brings you many benefits. Among some of the benefits that can be found when applying for a residence visa in the UAE are:
- You can save time and money by avoiding errors and delays when submitting documents and paying fees.
- Receive personalized advice that will guide you through the best options that meet the applicant’s objectives.
- Having help from an expert who knows about the laws and procedures of the UAE will be of great help throughout the process.
- It generates confidence in the applicant and the chances of success are maximized.
- You will be able to access additional services that can facilitate the integration and well-being of the applicant and their family in the UAE. Among these, searching for housing, contracting insurance, opening bank accounts, enrolling in schools, etc.
Submitting Your UAE Golden Visa Application: Tips for a smooth process
The Golden Visa in the UAE is a long-term residence visa. In this way, it allows foreign talents to live, study, or work in the UAE while enjoying the benefits that this visa brings. Therefore, if you want to have a fluid and problem-free operation, it is advisable to do the following:
- Investigate if you meet the requirements to apply for a Golden visa according to the corresponding category. This can be as an entrepreneur who wants to start a small business in Dubai, a talent, and many other categories.
- You must prepare all the necessary documentation for the Golden visa. Therefore, prepare your passport, health insurance, proof of investment, and criminal record certificate. Additionally, you must ensure that these documents are translated into Arabic by a sworn translator and apostilled or legalized as the case may be.
- You have to submit the application for the Golden visa to the Federal Authority for Citizen Identity, Customs, and Port Security. You can do this through their website or mobile application. Additionally, you must pay all applicable fees and wait for resolution, which may take up to 30 business days.
- By obtaining the Golden visa you will be able to travel to the UAE and apply for your residence card as an investor. This will be valid for 5 or 10 years and is renewable according to the same conditions and without the need for a sponsor. To do this, you must go to an immigration office or police station in the UAE within 60 days of your arrival in the country.
Conclusion: Maximizing Your Golden Visa Application Approval
Obtaining a Golden visa is a unique opportunity for foreign investors who wish to reside in the country and have economic, cultural, and social advantages. However, this process is not simple and requires good planning, preparation, and execution. For this reason, it is vital that you follow all the tips and recommendations presented in the article.
This way, you will be able to apply for your Golden visa most efficiently. In addition, you can track Golden visa application and be aware of everything that happens with your application.
Therefore, if you want to know more about the Golden Visa or need help applying for it, do not hesitate to contact us. At Connect Zone you will have the help of professionals in applying for visas in the UAE. In addition, there are other visas that you can obtain to reside in the UAE. Among these is the 5-year tourist visa in the UAE, so do not wait any longer and get that visa you want so much